Sunday, December 7, 2008

Course on Terrorism......Google Ad's...

With all Fame to Nisha-The Cyclone,My TV got repaired on the day of Mumbai Blasts .I was following the improvements in Nariman Point and TAJ by news Channel websites such as Ibnlive,Times of India.I saw a strange ad on IBN live,Really I got Stunned on seeing that Ad...

Just see these AD's.....If u cant see clearly just Double Click the image....




I saw a google Ad showing to purse a course on Terrorism..I got wild..I just entered that website
actually it was a anti terror course in Pen state Univ in US.It would have been better if google would have Put the Ad as Course on Anti Terror.The google follows a technique called Dynamic insertion method,They might have a template for courses and college Admissions...They just inserted main keywords on the template and it led a way to my confusion.

0 comments: