Monday, June 21, 2010

Is it Really Pulpy ???


Last evening , I was ambling across the street to have a soft-drink, I bought Pulpy Orange which is advertised as Asal orange and Real orange .To prove that they made some orange like substance in  ..(I have no grudge on any Company), I saw the ingredients in it...To my surprise it said that "15 % orange Juice", Added colours and Flavors. Is this a meaning for "Asal Orange"???.....Unless we consumers are not aware of these hypos and believe the advertisements blindly we will end up in paying something which is not really worth for it !!!!!!!

   Like the censor board do we really have anything for Ads....if there are what are they really doin?


4 comments:

michale wong said...

A great piece of writing, I really like the way to point out some very important and meaningful. Thank you, I appreciate your work please post on IForex Signals topic.

Fendy Chia said...

Impressive and very beautifully you shared thought here, i was looking for KLSE Stocks Signals and found some interesting point here. Keep it up

Fendy Chia said...

Very nicely you posted content here, i like you way of presenting facts. keep posting on Forex Trading SIgnals for daily purpose.

Imran Khan said...

Nice Article, very knowledgeable facts you provided its too good and can be helpful.Forex Signals Pricing